Thursday, May 22, 2014

Day 3

Recovery Kitten currently has 2 names, Tuxedo (with the Vet record) and Squeaker (at home); neither name seems completely satisfactory. 

Ive been eating in an out of control type of way at night, before I sleep. If i can get a grip on that all would be well. 

I am guessing its because of 2 reasons:
1. I usually use til i pass out and fall asleep and thats no longer a possibility. 
2. I naturally have significant difficulty sleeping

And so vegan chocolate bars and gluten free vegan cookies abound. Could be worse i suppose.

Methadone has been working swimmingly. No issues, no cravings, no second thoughts. Noone believes me, but i really did continue using to avoid the withdrawal during sensitive times. The high was an added on perk, though. 

Im surprised at how able I am to get up in the morning to get my ass to the clinic for dosing. But I was able to get my ass up every day between 5:30 and 6am to get ready to teach. I guess it really does matter how important something is to you. 

Weighed myself this morning. Ive ballooned up to 160. Up from 145 a few months ago. I am going to start calorie counting and constructively working out, ie getting my heart rate up before meals, trying to work out 1/2 of my daily calorie count. Im also going to stop snacking as I know thats whats killing me. 

My goal is 135 by August. This should be doable. 




No comments: